Friday, December 06, 2013

Diary #2 : Breakfast seems so far away


*sigh* what I ate for breakfast today... cheese-sandwiches & glasses of milk 

When I woke up today I was still sick, a little bit worse than yesterday and the day before yesterday but still, I had planned to go to school. However, with the storm rambling on outside we stayed at home. I think the storm is named Sven and is of class 3 but I'm not sure. 

I still can't believe that it is already December 6th, seriously! Time flies by really fast. Too fast for my liking! Even though it's winter here in Sweden, I don't really get cold when I go outside even though people say it's freezing cold. There's not even snow here yet.

But – today when the storm was at it worst and going all ninja over the place it actually started to snow! Sadly, I didn't really enjoy the first snowfall of this year. I couldn't even go outside and touch the snow. And the wind even blew away all the snow afterwards... >_<

I haven't done so much today anyway. I was "planning" to maybe, tidy my room? Do some homework? Watch some k-drama all day? Do you think I did that? ;;
*insert Apink's NoNoNo* 

No comments:

Post a Comment