Thursday, December 05, 2013

Diary #1 : First blogpost + lots of stuff going on...

Hello~! Annyeong~! Konnichiwa! ((whatever)) ♡ Welcome to my blog!

I created this blog around a week ago and as you can see, I'm still fixing the design of the blog. I really want to start blogging again, but there are reasons to why I haven't blogged here anything yet. Well, I want the design to be complete before I start, so that you can easily navigate through my blog. (Bear with me for a while, I'm doing everything by myself!)

 Other reasons are...  School. When I get home it's really dark outside. After school I have to do my homework and three times a week I take martial arts classes, so I don't really have free time in between. And there's something else too, that I have to let out on my blog now so that you guys know what I'm doing if I disappear from here again. I procrastinate all the time ok. My beloved Macbook likes to seduce me and always try to distract me. Also, he likes to hang out with me, and Youtube, Google, AFF, Twitter, Tumblr and many more like to join us. But they're fun to hang with okay /slapped #nolife


Anyway, I'm kind of procrastinating right know just to write this blogpost. And while I was writing the blogpost, I kinda procrastinated again.
How is it even possible to procrastinate while procrastinating? A question I ask myself a lot. Haha~

I really need to finish that pile of homework on my desk right now.... But before I go, are you guys going to write a list of promises and things you want to do next year, under 2014? Time really flies by fast, don't you think? I mean, it was just year 2012 not long ago, and before I can really process that it's 2013 now, it's almost 2014 already! I think I am going to write a list, but I don't think I can manage to do everything I'm going to write down. But I will try, hahah... Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment