Thursday, January 30, 2014

Etude House haul ♡

Hello lovelies~!! Gonna share with you today what I got in the mail last week! Of course, everything turned out to be only from Etude House... I guess I'm too in love with them!


{ all the products that I got ; }  


✧ Etude House Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk {#PK004 Breathtaking Pink & #RD304 Thrilling Red }
✧ Etude House Drawing Eyebrow {#3 Brown }
✧ Etude House Color My Brows {#1 Rich Brown 
✧ Etude House Precious Mineral BB Pact {#W13 Natural Beige }


I had actually ordered the Any Cushion but they sent me the Precious Mineral BB Pact instead (T^T) Currently trying to solve it, though! Never happened before so it's not really a problem.
Update: They responded very quickly and I got a refund! I guess I'll have to order it again... /sigh

I really like the Dear My Blooming Lips-Talk lipsticks (what a long name...) from Etude House and I want to collect many of them! The packaging and product design is also just too cute and princess-y... a thing to expect from Etude House! I bought two, so now I own three lipsticks from the line. 


As always, I got a bunch of samples! Always so generous~ I kinda collect on samples now! Even though I think my friend own more samples than me... that's probably because I use the samples. Duh. #bricked

Bye for now~!! ♡

No comments:

Post a Comment