Saturday, January 11, 2014

Korean Beauty Haul: Etude House & Holika Holika ♡

I had planned to blog about these sooner but I guess stuff got in the way (aka to lazy to blog about it + school...I got these things in the middle of the December, so I've already tested the products and some of the samples out, and I really like them so far ~♡
I love Korean beauty & skincare products! I ordered everything from various sellers on eBay.
I also got a looooot of samples. Koreans are so generous with them, keke~! ʕ̡̢̡*✪௰✪ૢʔ̢̡̢  


Etude House Baby Choux Base {#1 Mint}, Holika Holika Aqua Max Sebum Control Moisture Cream {Green} & lots of samples! ٩꒰ಂ❛ ▿❛ಂ꒱
I've been wanting to try the Etude House Baby Choux Base since Etude House released their Sweet Recipe line, so I was so happy when I got it! Actually it comes in a glass jar but I bought the tube version. I choose Mint since I've got redness on my face from acne and pimple marks and green acts as a counterpart to red. Also got samples from (Etude House), Tony Moly, Skin79, Skinfood and etc...

I needed a new moisturizer so I just picked a random one, which happened to be from Holika Holika. At first I didn't know why it was called Aqua but then I got some of it on my hand and it just melted to water. Haha. ;;

Etude House {Limited Edition} SHINee MiniME Be My Princess {Minho's Ms. Bloom} and Etude House Skin Mal:gem {Fresh} ♡


I BOUGHT MINHO'S PERFUME FROM ETUDE HOUSE! /Cue my screams in the background/

Seriously. The packaging is so freaking pretty. Like omg. So girly, pink and really cute! And the best part: Minho himself designed and created it along with the other SHINee members! #bricked
Which means that I've of course also got Taemin's perfume (since he's my ultimate bias /in SHINee/ and Minho's my second. (Yeah, I love my 2min.) which I bought last year.
It was also one of my first products from Etude House ♡

I also bought the Etude House Skin Mal:gem toner in Fresh (endorsed by SHINee, Fresh is by Minho... LOL I need to stop buying everything that has with SHINee to do orz) and I really love it ♡

That was pretty much everything I bought last month! I'm planning to do a review on everything later too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment